Wednesday

Chibiklok






Whenever I have an amusing idea that will more than likely take me hours to draw out properly, Chibiklok comes out to play. I generally just share these with my friends and don't post them anywhere, but, hey, why the hell not?

The first was the original, drawn for a friend who wouldn't let it go when I wouldn't show him my Dethklok art. Little does he know, he should probably be thankful for that. I'm not sure he'll ever be ready for Pickles blowing Skwisgaar backstage, or Toki flashing wang. It scanned crooked and I didn't realize until after I'd given him the original, so "Rock 'n' Roll Goodbye!" is cut off of the bottom.

Next, we have Hoodieklok. Since Nathan is the biggest of the five of them, I'm sure his sweatshirts are the most often stolen. Especially back in the days before the boys were their own economy.

After that is my OTP; Pickles/Cinnamon Bun. Though, if we're being honest, it's Pickles/Inanimate Object, because I enjoy Pickles/Bong and Pickles/Birthday Cake just as well.

Then, a short comic that I blame on Amanda. The dialogue was all her, I just put the idea on paper.

Finally, an idea Feral and I came up with- the boys' relation to the proverbial Closet. As you can see, Charles is completely out, Pickles isn't even aware that it's there, Skwisgaar is thinking of coming out, Murderface is deep in it, Toki isn't quite sure what this Closet thing is all about, Nathan refuses to have anything to do with the Closet, and Rockso is that creepy clown in your closet.

That's all for now. I have more, but I didn't want to overload.

1 comment:

riverotter7 said...

I LOLed so hard I scared my cats. I love it when you draw the Boys! :)